The Wittenberg History Journal
Vol. XXXI Spring 2002
- Ameen, John. "Working-Class Alcohol Habits in England during the Decade of Decadence: Refuting Past Investigations and Writings.
- Schnacke, Joshua. "Uchimura Kanzo: The Impact of America on His Christian Theology and Japanese Nationalism."
- Erica Fornari. "Irish Romantic Nationalism and the German Motive."
- Baughman, Kristen. "The Battle of Blair Mountain: Remembering the Story That Got 'Left Out'."
- Kingsley, Emily. "Taking Advantage of Innocent Girls."
- Miller, Ryan T. "The First Cold War: On the Teutonic Knights and Alexander Nevsky."
- Hartje Award Winner: Baughman, Kristen. "Floyd Collins: The Man and the Legend."