Check Available Space for Email
Outlook Web Access
- Log into Outlook Web Access using Internet Explorer.
- Hover the mouse over your name (top of the left column)--you'll see the amount of space used.
- Right-click "Mailbox-name" in the left column.
- Left-click Properties.
- Click the Folder size button.
- You'll see "Total size including subfolders".
- Right Click your username.
- Pick Folder Properties
- Click Storage
- You will see your folders and how much space is used for each along with the total for all folders.
This document last reviewed July 20th, 2010.
- Getting Started
- Types of Accounts
- Personal Devices & Software
- Connecting to the Network
- Campus Computers, Labs, & Printers
- Outlook and OWA
- Wittlink Portal
- Moodle Courseware
- Technology policies
- Copyright and File Sharing Policies