How to send an Email from a Mailing List
If you are part of an organization or department, you may prefer to send an email from that org/dept's mailing list address as oppossed to your personal address. To do so, follow these quick and easy steps.
- Open Outlook 2007 or 2010.
- Open a new email message.
- On the Ribbon select the Options Tab.
- Under Fields select "Show From."
- Now simply type in the mailing address you would like send the message with in the new "From" field.
- Voilà! There you have it.
This document last reviewed July 28th, 2010.
- Getting Started
- Types of Accounts
- Personal Devices & Software
- Connecting to the Network
- Campus Computers, Labs, & Printers
- Outlook and OWA
- Wittlink Portal
- Moodle Courseware
- Technology policies
- Copyright and File Sharing Policies