Campus Lab Equipment and Locations
Available in campus computer labs:
- CD-R and CD-RW drives - Burning your information to CD is far safer than other storage devices. CD burners are available in all Residence Hall computer labs, the 24 hour lab in Hollenbeck, and several other lab locations.
- USB Ports - All Residence Hall lab computers (and other locations) have available USB ports, allowing students to use external memory drives or other USB storage devices.
- Printers - Multi-function devices (MFDs) with copying and scanning capabilities are available in computer labs and every Residence Hall, in addition to color printers in select lab locations. Students may also print from their personal computer to several Lab/University printers, including those in Residence Halls.
Computer labs available for student use around campus:
- Residence halls (all): 2-5 computers available in each hall; networked MFD printer can be used from campus computers or personal computers. Campus computers in these locations have all general classroom software installed. Available: 24 hours to hall residents.
- Hollenbeck room 115 (24 hour lab): 39 computers available, 8 with scanners attached, networked MFD printer can be used from campus computers or personal computers.
- Campus computers in these locations all have general classroom software installed and are available 24 hours to students:
- Thomas Library Reference lab (Main floor)
- Thomas Library Microlab (1st floor)
- Those specifically geared to various academic disciplines--ask the academic assistant in that department.
This document last reviewed February 12, 2013.
- Getting Started
- Types of Accounts
- Personal Devices & Software
- Connecting to the Network
- Campus Computers, Labs, & Printers
- Outlook and OWA
- Wittlink Portal
- Moodle Courseware
- Technology policies
- Copyright and File Sharing Policies