WittLink Portal Features
Your campus experience will include some time spent taking care of practical matters, such as registering for classes, requesting transcripts, and paying tuition. Find out which transactions can be handled online using WittLink Portal.
Managing your personal information
What personal information can you view online-your contact information, grades, degree progress, financial status, or other information?
Information available through WittLink Portal:(Accessible as an Applicant, Student, Alumnus/a, or Parent)
- Personal Information
View the information we have about you.
- Password Recovery Options
Save information needed to automatically reset your password later.
- Password Change
Change your email (LDAP) and Windows network passwords.
- Privacy Settings
View and Modify your privacy settings. You can use these to show or hide information about you in the online directories.
- Parental Access Control
The ability to authorize individual web access for each parent to your Academic Information (Class Schedule, Financial Aid, Student Account Balance, Grades by Term, WATCH Report, Degree Audit.
- Mail Forwarding
Mail Forwarding can be used to forward your Wittenberg email to an off-campus address.
- Mailing Lists
View the mailing lists you are currently on and subscribe or unsubscribe to lists.
- Class Schedule
Review your current class schedule.
- Grades By Term
View your Final Grades, by Term.
- WATCH Report By Term
View your advising W.A.T.C.H. Report (Transcript) by Term.
- Degree Audit
View your complete Academic Evaluation ( Degree Audit Check of your degree requirements).
- Fin.Aid By Term
View your Financial Aid Awards Summary, by Term.
- Fin.Aid By Year
View your Financial Aid Awards Summary, by Year.
- Student Accounts
View your current Student Accounts balance.
Review your current demographics info, and submit any changes. (Submitted changes are automatically sent to the Registrar's office, where they will be updated to your record within one week.)
What else can I do online or from a distance?
Transactions Available Online
- Check admissions status - In WittLink Portal
- Pay bills - In WittLink Portal
- Apply for and view financial aid awards - In WittLink Portal
- Register for, add, and drop courses - Registration only in WittLink Portal
- Learn course grades (online or by phone) - In WittLink Portal only
- View and print unofficial transcripts - In WittLink Portal
- Check progress toward completion of degree requirements - In WittLink Portal
- Make campus bookstore purchases - Reserve textbooks online for in store pickup, purchase digital coursepacks using the Bookstore website
This document last reviewed July 28th, 2010.
- Getting Started
- Types of Accounts
- Personal Devices & Software
- Connecting to the Network
- Campus Computers, Labs, & Printers
- Outlook and OWA
- Wittlink Portal
- Moodle Courseware
- Technology policies
- Copyright and File Sharing Policies