Information Technology Services (ITS)
Support for Mobile Email AccessEach mobile phone can have a different set-up to receive email, as well as require similar values be entered in differently. Here are some common items that should help you get connected:
- Things you should know before you begin the set-up.
- We use an Exchange email system, so you need to use an Exchange synchronization option
- We do not support IMAP or POP email access
- Your phone plan will need to include a data plan
- We do not require your phone to be registered on Wittenberg Wireless. Unsecure wireless will work.
- The server you want to point your phone to will be one of the following:
- When prompted for a username you should enter one of the following:
- If prompted for a domain you will enter one of the following:
- Make sure the settings are set to use a secure connection.
It would be impossible to write up instructions for every mobile phone on the market today. These instructions will allow most people to get connected. If you are still unable to connect, please contact the Solution Center at (937)525-3801 or stop by during our open hours so we may assist you in person.
This document last reviewed April 26, 2013.