How to Save a File a PDF
On a Campus Computer:
- Click "Print"
- Select "A PDF Writer (CutePDF Writer)" from the "Name" dropdown box
- Click "Okay"
- Choose the Location to Save the file
- The PDF may open up after saving
On your Personal Computer
- Download CutePDF Writer from the website (free)
- Double click the .exe to install the program on to your computer
- Follow the above instructions for campus computers for how to save a file as a .pdf
This document last reviewed April 19, 2013.
- Getting Started
- Types of Accounts
- Personal Devices & Software
- Connecting to the Network
- Campus Computers, Labs, & Printers
- Outlook and OWA
- Wittlink Portal
- Moodle Courseware
- Technology policies
- Copyright and File Sharing Policies