Wittenberg VPN Disk Installation Instructions
- Download the CiscoVPN Client from http://www.wittenberg.edu/software
(Be sure to select Save, and not Run when you select the link for the software!)
- Once the software has been downloaded, run the installer and follow the instructions provided.
- Restart your system when you are prompted to.
- From the Start Menu locate Cisco VPN Client, and then select Cisco VPN
- Double-Click Internet
- Use your LDAP (Portal/Moodle) username and password to complete the connection.
Note: In the event that "Internet" does not appear under the "Connection Entries" tab, you must reinstall the program from the ciscovpn.exe file.
Click here for the steps to map a drive on the campus network.
This document last reviewed July 21st, 2010.
- Getting Started
- Types of Accounts
- Personal Devices & Software
- Connecting to the Network
- Campus Computers, Labs, & Printers
- Outlook and OWA
- Wittlink Portal
- Moodle Courseware
- Technology policies
- Copyright and File Sharing Policies