Wittenberg VPN Disk Installation Instructions for Mac OS X
- Download the Cisco VPN Client by typing in your Wittenberg username and password.
- Go to your download folder.
- Double click the "cisco_vpnclient.dmg" file.
- Launch "Cisco VPN Client.mpkg"
- Follow the installation instructions.
- Restart the computer.
- Start up the VPN program in the Applications folder
- Under the "Connection Entry" tab, select "Internet" then press the "Connect" icon.
- Enter you user name and password where prompted.
- As long as the program is active you are connected.
This document last reviewed July 21st, 2010.
- Getting Started
- Types of Accounts
- Personal Devices & Software
- Connecting to the Network
- Campus Computers, Labs, & Printers
- Outlook and OWA
- Wittlink Portal
- Moodle Courseware
- Technology policies
- Copyright and File Sharing Policies