Connecting to Campus Secure Wireless
Connecting on Windows and Apple for the first time:
- Register your computer on the campus network. (Click here for help or instructions.)
- Find a location where campus wireless is available. (Click here for the list of locations.)
- Connect the computer to the Wittenberg Wireless network using your wireless network card's software (e.g. Dell Wireless) or the Windows default software. For in-depth instructions, select your operating system:
- Open Internet Explorer or Safari.
- Enter your Windows username and password to connect.
- Click "Accept" or "Allow" for any cookies, certificates, or software that needs to be installed--this will only be done once.
Problems connecting? Contact the Solution Center at (937)525-3801.
This document last reviewed April 26, 2013.