Connect to the Wittenberg Open Wireless
- Laptop with WLAN (802.11b) capability
- The laptop's network settings must be configured to automatically obtain an IP address via DHCP.
- Turn on the notebook's wireless radio.
- Click the wireless icon to view available wireless networks.
- Select Witt-Unsecure-Open-Wireless and click Connect.
- Note: this is an unsecured network connection; you will be relying on each website you visit for security. See this article for more information.
This document last reviewed April 19, 2013.
- Getting Started
- Types of Accounts
- Personal Devices & Software
- Connecting to the Network
- Campus Computers, Labs, & Printers
- Outlook and OWA
- Wittlink Portal
- Moodle Courseware
- Technology policies
- Copyright and File Sharing Policies