Internet Explorer 7
Installation questions and answers:
- The installation will tell you to disable your virus and other protection programs during installation. THIS IS NOT NECESSARY. Internet Explorer will update fine with McAfee, etc. running on the computer. You should close any open programs you might be using however, since you will need to restart the computer after installing Internet Explorer.
- IE 7 will ask questions of you the first time you use it on campus. You may choose whatever you prefer for pop-up blocking, phishing filter, default search engine, etc.
- If you've been seeing a message about your Windows profile when you log in, please call the Solution Center to get that corrected *before* you install IE 7.
Using Internet Explorer 7
This document last reviewed July 23rd, 2010.
- Getting Started
- Types of Accounts
- Personal Devices & Software
- Connecting to the Network
- Campus Computers, Labs, & Printers
- Outlook and OWA
- Wittlink Portal
- Moodle Courseware
- Technology policies
- Copyright and File Sharing Policies