Log into a campus Windows computer
- Press the CTRL, ALT and DELETE keys on the keyboard at the same time.
- Click to agree when the authorized user message appears on the screen.
- Type your username in the first line (just the username, without the @wittenberg.edu).
- Type your password on the second line. Remember your password is case sensitive.
- The third line should read "Wittenberg". If it doesn't, pull down the arrow at the end of the line and select Wittenberg from the list.
- Click the Log in button.
Don't have your username? Password doesn't work? You can find out your username or reset a password through the myWitt Portal. Go to www.wittenberg.edu, click on myWitt/Email in the upper right hand corner, then select myWitt. On the myWitt log-in page, click the link that best describes your relationship to the University (student, staff, etc.) and fill out the information requested.
This document last reviewed April 26, 2013.