What is Witt Gold?
Witt Gold works like a debit account that can be used only in campus dining locations. It gives you the freedom to purchase meals and snacks in all of our retail locations.
It's simple, fast and easy!
Why Witt Gold?
* Get more than you pay for! If you add $150 or more to your account, you'll receive 10% more free!
i.e., add $150, and the actual amount posted to your Witt Gold account will be $165!
* Witt Gold rolls over from fall to spring semester and
can be used only in campus dining facilities.
* Use a credit card, personal check, cash, or charge
any whole dollar amount to your bursar's bill.
* Witt Gold has absolutely no hidden fees, charges
or hassles. The amount you add is the amount you'll
have to spend - always!
* Almost all students use more Witt Gold than is included in their meal plan. This
additional flexibility offers greater meal variety, the opportunity to stock up on snacks
for your dorm room or apartment and the option to pay for a guest's meal.
* Use Witt Gold for a healthy, on-the-go meal at Café a la Cart if you don't have time to
make it across campus for a board meal in the Center Dining Room.
* Witt Gold isn't just for students! Faculty and staff can also enjoy the convenience!
Buy Today! Contact Cathie Kuss at 937.327.7447.