Myers Hall, located at the highest point on campus, is a co-ed facility housing 156 students on five floors. Floors one and three are male, and floors two, four and five are female. A formal lounge with a TV is located on the second floor with study lounges on the third and fourth floors. Students also have access to a computer lounge and vending area with a microwave oven on the first floor. The laundry facilities are in the lower level. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, Myers Hall holds a special place at Wittenberg as it was the first building constructed on campus in 1845.