During Friday’s lecture, Yu Wei will discuss the various dance forms she will perform in her solo dance concert at 8 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 28, in the Clark State Performing Arts Center, Kuss Auditorium. To purchase tickets for this performance, call the Arts Council office at 324-2712. Included in the price of admission is a Chinese buffet reception that begins at 7 p.m.
Rounding out the weekend of events at Wittenberg, David Freedy, adjunct professor of music, will present a free faculty artist recital at 7:30 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 29 in Krieg Hall. A jazz guitarist and composer, Freedy will perform works by Mozart and Hindemith arranged for tuba, the instrument on which he majored through his doctorate at The Ohio State University. Caroline Salido-Richardson, piano, will assist him, and Dave Powers, jazz piano, will join Freedy in K.C. Blues by Charlie Parker.
- Marj Newman
• Wittenberg Department of Music
• Wittenberg Department of Theatre and Dance
Send a Message
• Book-Delivering Prof Named Ohio Professor of the Year
• Senior Class Selects Livestrong President & CEO Doug Ulman As 2011 Commencement Speaker
•Communication Program Honored Nationally With Top Award
• Wittenberg University Art Students Finalists For Scholarship Award