The Terrors that Yet Slumber
Adventure Log: September 2nd, 2012
- The Adventurers start in Marienburg
- Soraen wants to go to Altdorf, which prompts Eliphas to walk up to her and agree to go with her
- Chicken Nugget quits his job at the Tavern, in a boisterous fashion, yelling that he is going to
the CupCake Championships qualifiers in Altdorf
- Maximus is drunk at the Tavern. He was teleported to Marienburg
by his fellow students, and now has to get back to Altdorf in time to take a final.
- Since Soraen is short of cash she decides to make some money as a ghostbuster.
She finds a family whose house is haunted by a spirit who does not believe it has died. They agree to pay
her 1 gold for excorsing the house. Sorean talks to the others and offers them 10 silver if they help her
out, but Eliphas gets her to pay 15 silver a peice.
- At the house Sorean encounters the ghost up close and personal. Chicken Nugget "checks" the kitchen, while
Maximus checks the study, and Eliphas checks the upstairs.
- After a bit Maximus decides to go to the basement. Chicken Nugget helps Maximus open the lock and they
both head to the basement. While "searching" the wine racks, Chicken Nugget opens a hidden door. Chicken Nugget
continues to "search" the wine racks, while Maximus goes into the hidden room.
- The room has entrails, and strange writing on the walls written in blood.
- Eliphas sneaks down to the basement, while Sorean finally manages to power up her Sigil of Protection just
as the Ghost leaves the room.
- After checking the hidden room, Chicken Nugget meets with Eliphas and Maximus in the Kitchen, just as Sorean
- Maximus shows Sorean the room, and the group decides to call in more skilled group to take care of the haunting.
- Eliphas and Chicken Nugget go back to their rented rooms to get some sleep. While Sorean and Maximus go to the
Temple of Sigmar. There they explain things, and a guy with a big hammer is sent to dispense justice.
- The next morning, the guy returns and Sorean goes to get payment. At the house she finds the owners strung up
on posts in front of the house, wearing only loin clothes.