The Terrors that Yet Slumber
Adventure Log: September 30th, 2012
- Eliphas and Maximus meet at the party and go outside to talk about stuff
- Chicken Nugget continues to cook up ordevours and serve them up
- Sepia and Soraen partake of the soiree
- Morgrym after prepping for his wife's arrival heads to the soiree. He is spotted by Chicken Nugget who waves to him and offers him
some ordorvours, which Morgrym declines. Eliphas 'sneaks' over to Morgrym.
- Soraen notices Eliphas 'sneak' into the ballroom with a parcel on his back. She walks over to Eliphas and 'pulls' him into a spot to the
side of the ballroom, but only manages to do it with an indignent pose. She asks him why he brought the "IT" to the party. He replies that it is
a fake he had made. She is still pissed but believes him and reaches out and grabs two cups of wine and slugs them back, which makes her become
a pissy drunk.
- Soraen drunkenly collides into Sepia, as Sepia is talking to a few dignitaries. Sepia excuses herself to talk to Soraen. Soraen asks Sepia
what she should do about the King's invitation to her. Sepia tells her to go to the King, to which Soraen drunkenly stomps off, with Sepia following.
- Soraen calms down and goes looking for food at which point Chicken Nugget finds her, and clams her down a bit so that she can eat. Soraen
partakes of some pate he happened to have on the service tray. While she is eating Chicken Nugget lets her know that Morgrym is in attendence.
- Maximus sees Morgrym and walks over to him and strikes up a conversation.
- Eliphas walks over to Chicken Nugget and takes a full plate of ordevours and asks Chicken Nugget if has heard of any
Drunk Girls, to which Chicken Nugget replies no.
- The party winds down and people start leaving. Soraen takes one of Sepia's lesser palaquins to go visit the King. She makes a quick look to
find Morgrym but does not see him.
- Chicken Nugget decides to just move some stuff out of the way, and sleep in the kitchen. Sepia is told that Chicken Nugget is sleeping in the
kitchen and she finds him asleep with his head in a bowl of flour under one of the counters. She calls for Boris.
- Eliphas having seen Soraen walk out the front door, manages to catch her before she climbs into the palaquin. He asks where she is going, to
which she replies nowhere. Eliphas then wanders to the kitchen, and sees Sepia trying to wake up Chicken Nugget. Eliphas taps Chicken Nugget with
his foot and asks for food, which causes Chicken Nugget to wake up. Eliphas asks for waffles, and Chicken Nugget proceeds to cook up some waffles.
Sepia tells Boris to let the two stay and eat their waffles.
- Morgrym heads off from the party to find a tavern to sleep the night off.
- Maximus heads back to the tower to get some rest.
- Chicken Nugget finishes cooking waffles for Eliphas and heads back to his employeers estate, leaving Eliphas to wander around the estate.
- Soraen makes it to the King's castle, where she sees a large crowd of people mulling around outside. She is greeted by a elven maid who takes
her into the castle to get her ready and explains things. Soraen notices that there are people dressed in priestly robes and/or armor. She also
notices the paintings on the walls, including one of her. She is lead into a room, and after a moment or two more maids arrive. They begin to
undress her and clean her up. Then dress he up in modest elven clothing. As this goes on Soraen sees that one of the maids is weeping.
- Maximus is awakened and told to get ready to get to the castle as part of a Bright Order Riot Squad.
- Chicken Nugget on the way back to his employer's estate hears there is a big to-do going on at the castle. He quickly runs to the estate, where
he grabs a cart and fills it with provisions from the estate's stores, and then heads to the castle.
- Morgrym groggily wakes up to the sound of tavern crew gathering items and heading to the castle. They mention something about the return of
Soraen, so he heads off to the castle to see what is going on.
- Soraen meets with a lady who tells her that she will help in her defense against the charges of Hersey! Soraen is aghast at this sudden
revelation, where she thought she was getting ready for a wedding, it turns out it is for a trail! She is charged with being an aspect of
Slaanesh. Such are the wieght of the charges that the King is personally going to be involved in the trail.
- Soraen is then escorted into a main chamber where there is a large table with the King at the head, and a lot of diginitaries sitting around it.
As the trail begins, Soraen sees a black raven.
- Outside Chicken Nugget notices a big pile of fire wood surrounded by guards. He quickly puts some random food from his cart on to a metal
skewer, and walks up to one of the guards and when the fire will be started so he can cook some kebabs. The guards replies that the fire maybe
started depedning on what is the result of the trail of Soraen. Chicken Nugget, thinks on that a bit, and suddenly yells out "I know a Soraen!"
The guards quickly takes Chicken Nugget, and his kebob, into custoday and escorts him into the castle through a side door.
- The trail continues for a long while, until the group decides to take a break from talking about things, and let the blue order do some tests
on Soraen. They then lead Soraen from the main chamber to another room, where in the hall way she sees Chicken Nugget and his kebob being lead down
the hallway in the other direction. Chicken Nugget waves at her, but she doesn't acknowledge him. She is finally put in to another room where they
tell her they will test her using magic seals.
- Eliphas manages to find Morgrym in the crowd outside the castle and takes him to find Maximus. They find Maximus standing with the roit squad
and begin to talk abit, but before they go any farther Maximus asks he if can be excused from the roit sqaud. He gets berated for even thinking of
leaving the squad when things can go bad at any moment, and so his request is denied. So Eliphas and Morgrym go off on their own to talk things
- Chicken Nugget is asked questions but is finally left off as nothing to be concerned about and sent to the kitchen so he can cook his kebob.
- Sepia is called upon at her estate by some witchhunters. The WitchHunters escort her to the castle. As she is escorted from her estate she sees
a large group of Witchhunters and servants of Sigmar gathering outside her estate.
- Maximus is warned to be ready as several WitchHunters join the roit squad. The crowd starts to get more restless as they have been waiting for
- And then the alarms go off
- Sepia arrives at the castle just as the alarms go off. She turns to Boris and tells him simply "Now." Boris bashes a guard, knocking him through
a wooden wall.
- Chicken Nugget is kicked out of the kitchen and into the hallway losing his kebob in the process.
- Eliphas tosses a malatov cocktail into the crowd catching a few of the people on fire
- Soraen meanwhile is fleeing down a hallway with Marvael and sees Chicking Nugget banging on a door yelling about his lost kebob. Marvael asks
Soraen if Chicken Nugget is a friend, to which she shrugs her shoulders saying the group needs to eat right. She kicks Chicken Nugget who then
notices the her, and with Marvael's ok he joins the two of them fleeing.
- Sepia seeing what is happening tells Boris that they have spent enough time in Altdorf, and it is time to move on. They easily make their way
to one of the main gates, and saunters out into the country side.
- Maximus is confronted by the angry crowd which thinks he is responsible for the molotov cocktail. He then starts using his bright order fire
magic over the heads of the crowd to try and get them to disburse, which does cause a few to flee.
- Soraen, Marvael, and Chicken Nugget continue to flee through the castle. They run up to a dead end, where Marvael puts his sword away, and
turns to Soraen asking if she trusts him. She puts her hand gently into his. He turns and together they jump through the dead end. Chicken Nugget
sees the two of them jump through the wall and follows them. They continue running until Marvael stops in the middle of a hallway, where he tells
Soraen to be brave. He then climbs a ladder, and opens the man hole cover. The three of them climb into the streets and while the people continue
to roit, they manage to get to one of the gates and slip under it as they try to close it. As they run from Altdorf, Soraen spots a raven flying
along with them.
- Eliphas and Morgrym "walk" out of Altdorf, just before they start closing the gates.
- The gates to Altdorf close, with all but Maximus escaping into the wilderness.