· We announced that there would be a LARP coming soon as run by our Gold-Monger Lauren.
· We talked about Ren-Fair. We decided we would meet at 9:30am at the circle and we suggested that each person bring 30$ for food and tickets.
· We asked for Once shots to be run and found out the following:
o Chris McDaniel will run on October 7th
o Sarah Bay will run on October 28th and will be shadowed as a GM by Henry who wants to learn more about GMing
o Andy K will run Hobgobbles Eve November 11
o Boots said he could run a D&D game
o Sam said she would run Low Life on December 2nd
o Waiting to hear back from Drew and Jen about the one-shots they had mentioned before.
o Jules may run CoC depending on her job/hour situation
· We asked about expanding the Guild Library. Some Suggestions were:
o Call of Cthulhu
o Hallow Earth
o John Wicks
· Will read the Story of Steve and told people about the Feast of Steve coming in February.
· Everyone got to hear updates on the campaigns happening around campus.
9 people in attendance and two executive members were present for the meeting. Patriarch was MIA.