2008-04-02 Guild Meeting Notes
Prepared by Patriarch Lionel M. W.
Here are the things decied upon at the Role-Playing Guild General Meeting 2008-04-02.
- Elections for next years officers will be done in the following manner:
- Email Lionel by April 11th to let him know what office you wish to run for for next semester.
(You have to be a traditional student next semester to be eligible).
- On April 11th, I'll post the people running for office on the Guild Website.
- Current Wittenberg Students, not alumni, can email Lionel with their votes for the officers.
- The Votes will be tallied on April 19th, to determine the officers for next year.
- April Game Day will be held April 19th, starting at 1pm and going until shortly after nightfall.
In Shouvlin 203 and 205.
- Following April Game Day on April 19th will be the annual Spring BurnFire night.
More information and help on rides will be available at Game Day, mentioned above.
- The RPGuild end of the year one will be held on May 3rd from 8pm to Midnight.
It will be a bring money to chip in for food or bring you own stuff.
Please email Lionel to let him know you will definitly be attending, as he needs at least 10 people,
and can accomidate upto 15 people.
Lionel M. W.
Patriarch to the Wittenberg Role-Playing Guild