2009-11-03 Guild Meeting Notes
Prepared by Scribe Will H.
NOTE: Some edits were made from the original for publication
- Lionel (Patriarch)
- The meeting began at 6:35 PM. The president was one of the last to show, much to our amusement.
- The main topic of the meeting was WittCon, which is an event that we are hosting on March 27th.
It's twelve hours of role-playing games and board games and we typically have a few other events going on too.
- We talked about the jobs we needed to fill and came up with the following list of volunteers:
- Costume Contest: Jen Y.
- "Swagmeister" (Getting donations from stores): Heather B.
- Dinner and Entertainment: Kat O.
- GM Coordination: Will H.
- Facilitating Magic Tournament: Kyle B.
- Facilitating Board Game Room: Karen S.
- Advertising on Other Campuses: Jules K.
- Contacting Paint & Take Guy: Andy K.
- Public Relations: Heather B.
- Making Fliers: Kat O.
- Finding a Speaker: Ebbs, Kyle, Andy
- The theme is TBD, ideas should be sent to Will the Scribe. We'll discuss ideas at the December meeting.
- Kat is running a D&D 4e Ravenloft One-shot "The Secret of Dün na Muir" on Friday the 13th
- Will is running an Ork! The Roleplaying Game scenario called "Santa Claus vs. the Orks!" on Friday, Dec. 4th
- See the Guild Sharepoint or future e-mails for further details
- Some of us are heading to Origins this summer. We're also going to try to run a few games there too and that deadline is even sooner. Talk to Lionel about that if you're interested.
- The meeting was adjourned at about 7:10 PM