Wittenberg Role Playing Guild
General Meeting Minutes for 1/13/2010, 7:00pm in Student Center Li Room
- The Guild is accepting volunteers for registration and other WittCon activities.
- The T-shirt design is made. We voted on the version with an outline of the dice. Cost is estimated to be $7 each
- Jules and Karen will be getting washable markers for writing on the t-shirts.
- Jerrod, Pam, Chris, Jules, and Kat all volunteered to GM, but will need to send in the relevant info.
- Other Conventions:
- Andy presented about FOPCon on 24 April, 2010. Contact him for info about GMing, which also grants free admission.
- Andy presented about Origins in June. See Andy, Lionel, or Ebbs ASAP if you would like to go or to GM games.
- Ebbs presented about the Altrussa Scrabble Scramble on 31 January and asked for volunteers. Contact Ebbs.
- Saturday Night Board Game Nights are still every Saturday night from 7-Midnight in Shouvlin 203 and 205.
- The next Bookery run is on 16 January. They will continue to be on the first Saturday after payday (15 January) like last year.
- Role-playing Game One-shots:
- Andy is running a WEGS scenario called "B2-Minotaur Meat" on Thursday.
- Jared will be running and Unknown Armies 2e game entitled "And I Feel Fine." Date and time is TBD.
- Lionel will be running a series of one-shots with different systems, rather than a single campaign. More information to come.
- Role-playing Game Campaigns:
- Ebbs is starting up a Warhammer Fantasy 3rd Edition Campaign entitled "To Kill a King?"
- Will is starting up a D&D 4e: Urban Arcana Campaign entitled "Thirteen Days"
- Kat is starting up an A Song of Ice and Fire campaign in an Arabian setting