Wittenberg Role Playing Guild
Exec Meeting Minutes for 01/23/2010, 9:00pm in Shovlin Center 203
The main purpose of this meeting was to get an update for WittCon. Here's the status update:
- Will reported that we currently have 5 out of 21 game slots filled and several more people have expressed interest in games.
He is still pushing people to volunteer and to send in their information.
- Karen and others brainstormed ideas for the craft table. She'll be getting white plastic masks donated by Lauren K.
She'll also get coloring books, construction paper, and gluesticks, along with whatever other random stuff she can find
(can everyone be looking for crafty items in bulk: egg cartons, popsicle sticks, toilet paper tubes, etc.?).
Ultimately, she would like to be able to have organized crafts if possible.
- Lionel reported that he and Heather dropped off ads at Bookery, Superfly, and Mainstreet comics.
Bookery is likely to donate things two weeks before WittCon, Superfly is unlikely to donate, and Mainstreet
may or may not donate. More on that to come.
- Karen requested flyers to take with her to OhioCon. Lionel will print them off.
- Will last heard from Andy that Larry Wick is on board, he just needs whatever necessary paperwork is required of him.
He hadn't heard from Shane yet, but that is coming soon.
- Lionel is going to drop and e-mail to Bob Kindle "the dice guy" to finalize plans
The present Execs unanimously decided not to have a formal Exec meeting in two weeks because we will be talking about
WittCon during the General Guild Meeting on February 3rd.