Wittenberg Role Playing Guild
General Meeting Minutes for 2/3/2010, 7:00pm in Student Center Li Room
WittCon: Magic Tournament:
- The Magic Tournament is definitely on
- We will not be able to get donations from Wizards of the Coast for Magic: The Gathering because they are revamping their line
- We aren't sure what prizes will be
- Kat has created a WittCon Facebook group
- Each packet for Little Sibs Weekend will include a flier for WittCon
- We have decided to get a Facebook ad for WittCon that will appear for everyone who states that their interests include "Role
- playing Games", "Dungeons & Dragons", or other keywords
- Room 105 B is being designated the "Little Sibs area"
- Stratos/Bailey Records asked to be a vendor at WittCon. They sell musical scores for use in role
- playing games
- In addition to games run by local GMs, we have got 6 slots that will be run by the Fellowship of the White Star (http://www.fellowshipwhitestar.com/) and 3 that are WEGS.
- T-shirt orders have been sent off
- We've decided to charge the $5 pizza fee for everyone, including little sibs
- Kat is running a Houses of the Blooded one-shot on Friday, February 5th in Shouvlin 207
- Both Will's D&D 4e: Urban Arcana and Ebbs' Warhammer Fantasy 3rd games are going well.
- There will be upcoming one-shots from Lionel, Kat, Chris, Jared, and Will on Tuesdays and Fridays. More details to come.
- Saturday, February 13 is the Iron Butt, Iron Gut Marathon
- The deadline for signing up to GM a game for Origins is February 24th. There will be a meeting on that day in the Faculty Dining Room.
- Lionel has an Origins registration page on the Guild Sharepoint