Wittenberg Role Playing Guild
General Meeting Minutes for 3/24/2010, 7:00pm in Student Center Li Room
- We decided that the $5 fee that is to be charged will provide pizza, a free raffle ticket, and the $5 coupon for Bookery.
- Those who have paid will be stamped with Purple/Blue/Indigo ink.
- Pam's boyfriend will provide the stamp, but Will is also going to be checking the Bookstore for a Tiger stamp.
- Those who have paid and are stamped will be given priority for games.
- Everyone who registers will put their name on a signup sheet so that we can clearly count how many people are attending.
- At registration, we will also have a signup sheet for the costume contest.
Raffles & Prizes:
- Lionel has the physical raffle tickets as well as extra pencils.
- One raffle ticket will be provided free with the $5 fee
- Additional raffle tickets can be purchased for $1 a piece of 7 for $5.
- Lionel and friends will split out the donated prizes between raffle prizes and costume contest prizes
- It is likely that winners of the raffle will be able to choose their prize from a table of prizes
- Donated foil Magic cards will be given as prizes for the Magic tournament.
- Despite numerous tries, the folks in charge of Little Sibs weekend have not gotten back with us about
advertising WittCon as part of the weekend
- Kat will ensure that a campus e-mail about WittCon will be sent to all students
- Info about WittCon will appear in the Friday edition of the Springfield News-Sun
- Kat has volunteered to work at registration from 12-1
- Jules and Kurt have volunteered to work at registration from 12-2:30
- Edith and Leslie have volunteered to work at registration from 2:30-5:00
- Setup for WittCon will begin at 10:00 AM
- Tear down for WittCon will begin at 12:00 AM or 12:15 AM
- We are currently thinking about volunteers not getting a free raffle ticket as part of $5 admission, but can still pay for them.
- Jared volunteered to run an Unknown Armies game during one of the sessions
- We have decided not to do ribbons for WittCon due to lack of funds and time for preparation
- Will has created signup sheets for games
- Pizza orders need to be called in at least 2 hours in advance.
- We do not know precisely where vendors will be located at this time.
- Voting for costume contest will be handled while pizza is being distributed
- Larry Wick will be arriving Friday evening at 7:30 PM. A number of people will be meeting with him and eating at Buffalo Wild Wings that evening. If you would like to go, please contact Andy no later than Friday morning.
- Doug Goderick, coordinator of FOPCon, is still looking for GMs. Please talk to him directly or Andy if you are interested.
- The first meeting in April will largely be about Origins
- AnCon is May 21-23 in Akron. It features independent games and several alum will be running games. If you are interested, contact Andy or Lionel for more information.