Wittenberg Role Playing Guild
Exec Meeting Minutes for 8/21/2010
Student Activities Fair:
Campaigns for the Fall Semester:
- d5 based brownies (will be paid for through donation rather than guild funds.)
- Revamping the Guild Poster Board needs to be done at future TBD meeting.
- Ebbs volunteered to bring Dungeon tiles to create a small miniatures dispaly. (He will need to be reminded at a later time)
- Le Boomb and/or Zombie dice would be grate to have available to play with the new recruits right on hand.
- Chris will create a future guild activities hand out slip.
- Kat - closed campaign
- Ebbs - Dark Sun
- Will - Star Wars
- Andy - DC Universe or Delta Green
- Lionel - D&D adventure (Also Kyle had previously mentioned a Legend of the Seeker D&D game, I have only ran into Kyle Once and he was rushing to his class so we will have to ask him if he still wanted to do this)
Friday One shots are on that separate forum.
Ebbs mentioned a Day of Dagon II
Board Game Nights will be advertised with the Weekly Activities List and Lauren will be creating a flier to be sent to all students via email.